We at Kale University had the pleasure of hosting Eduardo Ferrante, an amazing vegan chef from Italy.
This recipe is one of our favorites and was so easy to make. This Frittata added to a beautiful salad will make you a rock star at your next dinner party.
He has been traveling the world and we were fortunate to have him for a week of unforgettable meals. We’ll be sharing a lot more of his delicious recipes.
Eduardo’s posts can be visited at: www.vivirvegan.it (choose your language for translation on his blog).
- 2 C. Garbanzo Flour
- 2 C. Water
- 1 T. Coconut Liquid Aminos
- Chopped Vegetables (onions, grated carrots, etc..) and herbs of your choice
- Mix the garbanzo flour, coconut aminos and water with a whisk until very creamy
- Saute lightly some chopped vegetables in a non-stick pan with a little coconut oil or not if oil is not included in your lifestyle.
- Add some chopped herbs such as rosemary, or Italian seasoning to the batter
- Pour the batter slowly over the vegetables, just enough to cover them all
- Cover on medium heat until ready to flip over and continue to cook a little longer until done. When the color is a golden brown, it's perfect!.
- This batter is also lovely with only herbs added
- Bon Appetit !