Sprouts & Tahini Miso Ginger Rolls
Delicious and fresh rolls. Perfect to eat during the warm weather season.
Author: Emily von Euw (courtesy of This Rawsome Vegan Life)
Recipe type: Raw
- Sushi rolls:
- ½ avocado
- ⅓ cucumber
- ⅓ bell pepper
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts (or other fresh sprouts)
- Seaweed sheets, like nori
- Tahini sauce:
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 2 tablespoons peeled ginger root
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- ⅛ cup water (more or less)
- To make the sauce:
- blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy, adding liquid as needed.
- To make the sushi:
- slice the cucumber, avocado and bell pepper very thin, and add anything else you want to.
- Now spread some sprouts evenly over a sheet of seaweed, but leave a bit of space at one end and drip a tiny bit of sauce all over the sheet.
- Place in your veggies and roll up like a pro! Keep doing this until you use all your stuff.
- Then with a sharp knife, slice carefully present your beautiful sushi to the lucky folks you're sharing this with. If that's just you - pretend to surprise yourself and get really excited.