I still can’t believe how simple and easy it was to make this dark chocolate fondue- raw, vegan, healthy, gorgeous, romantic chocolates? Yes please! I’m temped to keep this little secret close to my chest, but I just can’t. I have way too many ideas now that I saw how versatile this is- peanut butter cups, o-raw-oes, frozen bananas rolled in hazelnuts, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake with chocolate frosting and peppermint patties are a few of the ideas I’m cooking up to offer at our future meetups for our members to buy and take home to their non-vegan friends and family and make them want to come to the next San Diego raw vegan meetuppotluck!
Make these with your love tonight, even if your main squeeze right now is yourself. It’s important to give yourself love and attention, and chocolate fondue.
Strawberries, bananas, walnuts, dried coconut dipped strawberries covered in dried coconut are beautiful, and dipped bananas rolled in chopped walnuts, hazelnuts or pecans with a pinch of Himalayan salt are to die for.
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil liquid
- 2-3 cups organic fruit to dip
- Heat coconut oil in a hot water bath by filling a Pyrex dish with hot water that it big enough to set a smaller Pyrex with the coconut oil. Stir and wait until the oil is clear with no white chunks.
- Pour coconut oil into a bowl and add the other three ingredients. Beat together with wire whisk.
- Work fairly quickly to dip all tour fruit pieces before the chocolate starts to thicken too much.
- Lay out your covered pieces on wax paper. Use a cookie sheet or cutting board to place the sheet of wax paper in the refrigerator or freezer. They only take a few minutes to harden. Then they are ready to enjoy.