Here is a lovely, fresh recipe straight from our family to yours! My mom made this in the summer to eat with chips, and inevitably we would finish the chips and I would just keep eating this with a fork. I still love it and thought I would share it with you all tonight.
- 3 cups finely diced seedless watermelon
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro (about half a bunch)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup minced red onion (about ½ small)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Place watermelon, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice and onion in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine, season with salt and chill until serving.