Maca-licious Mint Chip Smoothie
A delightful and tasty smoothie that can be for breakfast or dessert.
Author: Allie Le Duc
Recipe type: Breakfast
- *organic when possible
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana (frozen for creamy texture)
- 2 tbs. cacao powder
- 11/2 tbs. cacao nibs
- 1 tsp. maca powder
- approx 10 mint leaves, or more if you like it super minty.
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Add ice cubes to blender first, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend for approximately 60 seconds depending on the power of your blender. It shouldn't completely blend the cacao nibs you want to keep a bit of a crunch.
- Pour into cup
- Garnish on top with ½tbsp of cacao nibs for extra crunch and 2 mint leaves.
- Sit. Relax. Enjoy.