When you eat something cooked, do you know what the food and body goes through in order to digest it, extract all (if any) nutrition from it and what stress or strain that virtually lifeless food causes overall?
Much research has been done over the years and it’s worth focusing on, to truly know the origins of most all our disease and discomforts. This was a real eye opening for me and confirmed what I also knew deep in my heart was true. Our body is amazing and will speak to you if you know the language and how to respond to aid the body in a balanced and loving way.
This is not intended to scare people but inform. There is evidence that some cooked foods can be beneficial and it is each person’s responsibility to learn what works for them and to know the truth about what effects cooking can have on certain foods. We at Kale U. do not tell people what is best. That is up to each of us to decide. Balanced and conscious eating is always the best way to start each meal, we feel. The Kale U. Founders like to be aware of 4 words, when nourishing our bodies. Kind, Alive, Learning and Exploring. This tends to keep our mind, body and spirit in sync.
What Happens to Food When It Is Cooked
- (a) The vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other vital nutrients are destroyed. Most Nutritionists and Natural Doctors agree with this.
- (b) All enzymes are completely destroyed. Our digestion depends on these essential enzymes. There are certain digestive processes that get sped up by enzymes a millionfold.
- (c) The body’s nutrient ratios are drastically changed. For instance, meat has relatively more vitamin B6 destroyed than methionine, causing heart problems. Many meats that have been cooked are also a carcinogen.
- (d) The body begins to form toxic substances. When you cook a potato, more than 90 identified toxic substances are formed. Some Mutagenic and or Carcinogenic toxins are among them.
- (e) More waste material is generated.
- (f) By cooking food it shows similar effects to the body’s aging process. Food is rapidly and extensively aged when cooked.
- (g) Major changes take place in the food’s water content.
- (h) The life Energy and vital cell-life information is destroyed. Important communication with other cells is lost.
What Happens to a Human Body That Eats Cooked Food
- (a) Your white blood cells rush toward the digestive tract, forcing the immune system to leave all the rest of the body less protected. The immune system is viewing cooked food that has just been eaten as an invasion of toxins.
- (b) Digestive Leukocytosis is a phenomenon that occurs when the white corpuscles in the blood grow and change in relative proportions to different blood cells.
- (c) Enzymes are the key to proper digestion and since they are all destroyed, you can not possibly properly digest cooked foods. The body tries to manufacture requisite enzymes and stress is unnecessarily placed on your organs. This can sometimes cause ulcers and most often indigestion. It takes raw food a half to a third of the time to pass through the system easily digested in comparison to cooked food.
- (d) Flora is now being recognized as a bodily organ since it’s function is so vital to our health and helping in the overall balance in the body. Putrefication happens in the flora of the intestines (mostly from cooked meats) causing colonic dysfunction and the absorption of toxins from the bowel. Some names given to this phenomenon are intestinal toxemia (toxicosis), dysbiosis or dysbacteria.
- (e) The body builds up toxins and waste material, and much of it can live in individual cells. Lipofuscin is what they call it when it accumulates in the skin and nervous system, including in the brain. “Liver spots”, “age spots” are signs of this aging process called general toxemia (toxicosis)
- (f) Cellular nutritional starvation occurs in many people. Since a majority of cooked food consists of wastes and toxins, the nutrition that the cells desperately need to function is absent.
- (g) “Always hungry” syndrome is what happens when the cells don’t get enough nutrients and it leads to the obesity problem through overeating and the cravings for more food.
- (h) Toxins are released from the body through a detox crisis or healing crisis. The toxins get released through the skin or enter the bloodstream for elimination by the liver, kidneys and other organs. Many symptoms include fever, nausea, headaches, vomiting, colds, bronchitis, sinusitis, pneumonia, diarrhea, etc….
- (i) Allergies affect about 80 million Americans and this can be the result most often by all the toxic buildup in body, that when particles, like pollen are added into the mix over load occurs and the body reacts violently as a plee for help in the detoxifying process.
- (j) Our immune system has to deal with daily invasions of toxins, mutagens and carcinogens. It becomes overwhelmed and weakened. Some chalk it up to the aging process, but we hold the key to helping release those foreign invaders. Eating whole foods can begin a new chapter for the body and adding back in the essential nutrition is key to allowing the body to function with grace and balance again.
- (k)When the body starts destroying itself and people are diagnosed with an Auto-immune disease like (arthritis, rheumatism, bursitis, gout, multiple sclerosis, etc.) it is shown that because parts of the body have become so clogged with toxins and wastes that the immune system has started a process of regarding those parts as foreign invaders that must be destroyed. There are many brave and amazing people out there who have turned these diseases around through a shift in mind body and spirit. Living Food is a vital key!.
- (l) Almost half of all Americans are dying off needlessly because of the waste material build-ups and clogs in the arteries. This is why strokes, arteriosclerosis, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, etc… are on the rise and until each individual takes back their power and changes the way they look at food, nutrition and exercise those statistics will not change and will actually get worse.
- (m) Almost one third of all Americans have cells that have become cancerous and all because of the toxins, mutagens, and carcinogens ingested and built up within the cells. We at Kale U. applaud the organizations who are helping people empower themselves in making a conscious change in diet and lifestyle.
- (n) Much of what we consider “the aging process” is accelerated through the eating of cooked food. Raw food lifestyles have shown that people who switch from a mostly cooked diet become physiologically, mentally and visibly younger.
Photo Source: icelight