We were invited to a great tweet chat last night. The chat was under the #OneSmallAct hashtag and is definitely worth checking out for some great tips on lowering our impact on the earth. Mommybites (@mommybites on Twitter), Green is Universal (@GreenisUni on Twitter), and Practically Green (@practicallygrn on Twitter) put together a thoughtful list of eco minded Twitter lovers.
The #OneSmallAct questions were:
- Q1. What’s your favorite way to save water? Quick shower? Faucet off when brushing teeth? Rain garden? #onesmallact
- Q2. At work what is the #onesmallact you’d do 1st to reduce energy, save on office supply bills, banish waste?
- Q3. Out to lunch at park. Sunny day. What #onesmallact are u sure to do before u leave? And while ur there?
- Q4. Have u tried to reduce ur meat consumption by just 1 day a week? Got any recipes/tips to share? #onesmallact
- Q5. What is your favorite item to recycle, big or tiny? What’s on your recycle to-do list? #onesmallact
- Q6. Name #onesmallact for smart healthy efficient living that we haven’t shared yet. And why we should all do it?
Here are some of our favorite answers from last night.
Smile at people all day long. #OneSmallAct. Happier people make better choices in all areas, including eco consideration.
— Blythe Metz (@BlytheRAW) June 7, 2012
— Concerned Scientists (@UCSUSA) June 7, 2012
— Mommybites (@Mommybites) June 7, 2012
— Aarica Ann (@MyEdibleGardens) June 7, 2012
— WS Badger Company (@BadgerBalmUSA) June 7, 2012
— Brad Wyman (@bradwyman) June 7, 2012
— Kale University (@KaleUniversity) June 7, 2012
What #OneSmallAct can you do to help?
It just takes us all doing our part to help keep this world happy. If we all do one small act every day, we’ll make a large impact on the health of the world.