Parsley and cilantro are much more than garnish on the plate as usually seen in restaurants. These delicate herbs contain vitamins and minerals like: Beta Carotene, Chlorophyll, Folic acid, Iron and are actually considered one of the seven best food to fight disease today. They can be used in baked goods, juice, sandwiches, soups, salads, pastas, pizzas, tea, etc.
- Healthy Immune System
- A Healthy Heart
- Vitamin K
Parley and Cilantro are so easy to grow, in a pot or in your garden so you can enjoy them fresh from the plant to the plate which is always the best way to consume food.
The Health Benefits Of Parsley
- Kills bacteria
- Vitamin C absorbs iron better
- Prevents bad breath
- Purifies the blood and dissolves cholesterol
- Eases diarrhea
- Helps to eliminate excess water from your system (weight loss)
- Helps to regulate menstruation cycles
- Balances hormones
Read more information about parsley on Benefits of Parsley
Health Benefits of Cilantro
- Powerful anti-inflammatory capacities that may help symptoms of arthritis
- Protective agents against bacterial infection from Salmonella in food products
- Acts to increase HDL cholesterol (the good kind), and reduces LDL cholesterol (the bad kind)
- Relief for stomach gas, prevention of flatulence and an overall digestive aid
- Wards off urinary tract infections
- Helps reduce feelings of nausea
- Eases hormonal mood swings associated with menstruation
- Has been shown to reduce menstrual cramping.
- Adds fiber to the digestive tract
- A source of iron, magnesium, and is helpful in fighting anemia
- Gives relief for diarrhea, especially if caused by microbial or fungal infections
- Helps promote healthy liver function.
- Reduces minor swelling
- Strong general antioxidant properties
- Disinfects and helps detoxify the body
- Stimulates the endocrine glands
- Helps with insulin secretion and lowers blood sugar
- Acts as a natural anti-septic and anti-fungal agent for skin disorders like fungal infections and eczema
- Contains immune-boosting properties
- Acts as an expectorant
- Helps ease conjunctivitis, as well as eye-aging, macular degeneration, and other stressors on the eyes.
Read more information about cilantro on GHC