I live a healthy
vegan lifestyle and it includes Organic, Plant-based foods, CBD oil, Exercise, Meditation, and Grounding to the earth’s amazing frequencies while I sleep. My grounding/Earthing connection is done through the use of a grounding pad and pillowcase.
We are born into a a world of natural forces and now more than ever before we have powerful tools and empowering knowledge available to us at our fingertips. This lifestyle is the best way to connect with what nature has gifted us to stay healthy. Of course whenever I feel an imbalance, these following tools/practices are a natural way to reconnect and re-align the body, mind and spirit.
What is CBD Oil?
The below excerpt is credited from an article by Sayer Ji
Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
The future of medicine rests on the fundamental right we all have to use things that spring from the Earth naturally as healing agents. Why should cannabis, used for at least 10000 years by humankind to alleviate suffering, be excluded from this inexorable mandate?
The politics of cannabis are exceedingly complex, and yet the truth is simple: this freely growing plant heals the human body – not to mention provides food, fuel, clothing and shelter, if only we will let it perform its birthright.
We recently investigated the strange fact that the human body is in many ways pre-designed, or as it were, pre-loaded with a receptiveness to cannabis’ active compounds — cannabinoids — thanks to its well documented endocannabinoid system. And yet, the medical-industrial complex in the U.S. does not want you to use these freely growing compounds – they threaten its very business model and existence. This is why cannabis prohibition synergizes so naturally with the burgeoning privatized prison sector in the U.S., which now has the dubious title of having the highest incarceration rate in the world.
Let’s look at the actual, vetted, published and peer-reviewed research – bullet proof, if we are to subscribe to the ‘evidence-based’ model of medicine – which includes over 100 proven therapeutic actions of this amazing plant, featuring the following:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Tourette Syndrome
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Multiple Splasticity
- Memory Disorders
- Social Anxiety Disorders
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Opiate Addiction
- Bladder Dysfunction
- Bronchial Asthma
- Chemotherapy-induced Harm
- Crack Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Phantom Limb
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Myocardia Infarction (Heart Attack)
- Oxidative Stress
- Diabetes: Cataract
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fulminant Liver Failure
- Low Immune Function
- Alcohol Toxicity
- Arthritis: Rheumatoid
- Diabetes Type 1
- High Cholesterol
- Liver Damage
- Menopausal Syndrome
- Morphine Dependence
- Appetite Disorders
- Auditory Disease
- Epstein-Barr infections
- Intestinal permeability
- Liver Fibrosis
- Migraine Disorders
Moreover, this plant’s therapeutic properties have been subdivided into the following 40+ pharmacological actions:
- Analgesic (Pain Killing)
- Tumor necrosis factor inhibitor
- Enzyme inhibitor
- Autophagy up-regulation
- Acetylocholinesterase inhibitor
- Calcium channel blocker
- Cell cycle arrest
- Cylooxygenase inhibitor
- Glycine agents
- Immunomodulatory: T-Cell down-regulation
- Intracellular adhesion molecule-1 inducer
- Matrix mettaproteinase-1 inhibitor
- Platelet Aggregration Inhibito
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A inhibitor
- Caspase-3 activation
- Immunosupressive agent
- Interleukin-6 upregulation
- Tumor suppressor protein p53 upregulation
Thanks to modern scientific investigation, it is no longer considered strictly ‘theoretical’ that cannabis has a role to play in medicine. There is a growing movement to wrench back control from the powers that be, whose primary objectives appear to be the subjection of the human body in order to control the population (political motives) — what 20th century French philosopher Michel Foucault termed biopower — and not to awaken true healing powers intrinsic within the body of all self-possessed members of society.
CBD oil is non-psychoactive
(Below is information referenced from an article in Leafscience.com)
Unlike THC, CBD does not cause a high. While this makes CBD a poor choice for recreational users, it gives the chemical a significant advantage as a medicine, since health professionals prefer treatments with minimal side effects. It is important to know your source of CBD and the methods of extraction. KALE U.’s CBD Oil is guaranteed pure and is produced by the industry’s leader in formulated extracts.
CBD is non-psychoactive because it does not act on the same pathways as THC. These pathways, called CB1 receptors, are highly concentrated in the brain and are responsible for the mind-altering effects of THC.
A 2011 review published in Current Drug Safety concludes that CBD “does not interfere with several psychomotor and psychological functions.” The authors add that several studies suggest that CBD is “well tolerated and safe” even at high doses.
as I look back on my many careers as an Artist, Researcher, Teacher, Whitewater Guide, Raw Vegan Chef, Executive Chef for the Optimum Health Institute and my personal favorite awakening as one of the Founder’s of KALE University, I feel compelled to share what I would consider “A synergy” for health.
Synergy has been defined as a “Whole, that is greater than the sum of its parts”.
A Flashlight is a great example: The light is a “whole” (synergy) and it’s far greater than the sum of its parts (cylinder, bulb, lens, batteries, spring and an end cap).
When our health is synergistically in balance, we know how much “greater” we are, much like that “light” from a flashlight. The parts that make us a Synergistic or holistic being need to be clean and healthy to allow our light to shine its brightest. Through the years I have learned that the magical, miraculous ME has the ability to live in a state of optimum health. It doesn’t take “will power”, it really takes “The power of your will”.
There are some basic natural components that contribute to this synergy of optimal health.
- The Body: Our dietary lifestyle needs to include whole unrefined foods. Plants are the most optimally digestible food for humans and are the most powerful to sustain a healthy body. Sprouted seeds and nuts are the most alive food and have amazing healing energies. Clean purified water is a critical part of staying healthy. There are many credible ways to purify water and reverse osmosis is one of the most popular. It’s important to make sure that the R.O. water is also re-mineralized since the process significantly removes the minerals. I often recommend an expert in Los Angels to those seeking the best filtration systems for their home of offices. His name is William Wendling with Oxygen Ozone. Exercise should include Aerobics, stretching and toning. They are vitally important for our lymph system, circulation, organs, muscles and our electromagnetic pulse. Immune System Health includes our Endocannabinoid System and it needs to be kept healthy and clean. One place to read more about CBD oil is HERE. Additionally the Microbiome that resides on the inside and outside of the body is vitally important as well. Fermented/cultured foods are a great way to keep our gut flora healthy with beneficial probiotics. Of course there are many other body practices to keep our amazing vehicle running smoothly. I encourage you to own your health and nutritional education through practical practice, because that is key.
- Grounding: We need to reconnect with the Earth’s energy (grounding). If you are not familiar with Earthing/Grounding, you can educate yourself at Earthing Center (a non-profit 501(c) 3 educational organization) which is a devision of KALE University. Like the amazing benefits of CBD Oil, if you educate yourself with Earthing/Grounding you will find many similar and equally beneficial effects on your health.
- Mind: Remaining calm, peaceful and creatively active helps us balance our important mind/body connection and can deepen a spiritual journey. There are powerful and natural techniques available to help release those limiting thoughts and emotions that no longer serve us. The Optimum Health Institute is a sacred and safe place to cleanse and reset your health in their 3 week, all inclusive program.
- Spirit: We can deepen our spirit health through meditative practices and/or prayer. Gratitude is an extremely powerful way to engage your spirit as well. Being creatively engaging through fun and adventurous activities can help you stay younger and vibrantly alive.
I believe and continue to experience first hand the miraculous health benefits of remaining close to nature with all she has to offer. Every day I am so grateful for all the abundant healing plants and the elements that sacredly swirl and connect to make it all possible. If there was one piece of advise I could offer someone who is facing a challenging “health opportunity” it would be to educate yourself through empowering sites online and connect with like-minded people who share this adventure of optimum health. My husband and me are enjoying this abundantly healthy lifestyle with all the varieties available to us and we discover new and creative ways to express ourselves every day.
We all were never meant to be out of balance. Each day we make choices about our health and the practice of consciously letting go of unhealthy habits is a good place to start. Sometimes it’s easier said than done and seeking help can certainly lead to change. They say it takes 3 weeks to break a habit and I think that’s a little optimistic. For me it took a little longer (few months) but the learning and practice of healthier habits was certainly worth it.
OHI is a great place for those who need help making the first steps or those in need of a holistic approach to what conventional medicine has neglected to learn or teach regarding optimal plant-based nutrition.
We were born into a world of opportunities and nature certainly keeps it sacredly flowing and in balance, of course only if you believe and let it be so.
If there was one prescription I would give out, it would be “take a big dose of nature at least once per day”.
I encourage you to go for it if you aren’t already and I would suggest your light, like that of the flashlight is needed now more than ever in a world that seems to be so dark at times. Let’s lite it up together! and if this seems a little Raw! Raw! Raw!, well nothing wrong with a little energetic expression.
Let’s fill our souls with gratitude, love and peace.!