Summer is almost here and this is an ideal time to do a Raw Cleanse! All the farmers’ markets will have abundant fresh fruits and veggies and the weather is amazing! I’m hoping to inspire you to fall in love with fruits and vegetables PLUS invite you to consider taking 6-7 days of your life to dedicate for your health and healing.
The great part about this cleanse is it’s not about limitation. Instead, it’s about super charging your nutrition with fresh, alive fruits and vegetables as a way to allow your body to heal from the inside out. Over the years I’ve been witness to dramatic changes in my own body and from many participants in my multiple group cleanses.
Benefits often include:
- A healthy glow
- Clearer skin
- More mental clarity
- Increased energy
- Reduced inflammation
- Weight loss
- Enhanced creativity and intuition
- Feeling more grounded and alive in your body
If you are new to Raw Cleansing, I recommend starting with a 6 or 7-day cleanse. For those who’ve done a cleanse or something similar before, you easily can experience 2-4 weeks. One of the best things I have to offer you is a plan that starts simple and progresses to more advanced menus. This provides you with something new to look forward to and makes it more exciting, while being practical. I also offer you my expertise as a registered nurse who understands how the body functions.
We start with juices, then advance to smoothies and salads and then even get a little gourmet with some raw tacos, raw pasta with pesto and fun desserts. Our Raw Cleanse is 100% plant-based, vegan and it’s gluten-free. Through the multiple Raw Cleanse groups that I have led, I became inspired to create an e-book to help guide you step by step through the process.
My Raw Cleansing PDF e-book consists of:
- 160-pages of information and inspiration
- 60+ custom cleanse recipes
- Specific shopping lists
- 90 beautiful photos
- 200+ links to recipes, information and resources
- 12 videos on food preparation
- Multiple helpful hints and powerful tips to keep you successful
In addition I provide online support via my private Facebook group filed with incredible people. In that group we each get to know one another, we have daily postings and individuals can talk about their successes and challenges. My favorite part is how everyone works together to keep our group engaged and continuing on their own Raw Cleanse for best results. I find that the power of the group and doing this together makes all the difference in the world.
The Raw Cleanse private Facebook support group adds:
- Daily postings of recipes and motivational tips
- The support of others with shared interests
- Being accountable as a way to stay committed to your cleanse
- A place to ask questions any time of day
- Deeper learning about cleansing
- Support with any challenges you face
- Periodic personalized videos from Kathy to the group
- All of the above really enhances your cleanse success