These days most people know that a S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) is detrimental to human health.
There are many people (and you may know some) who will defend or justify their un-healthy diet till the last fork and knife is pryed from their dying or malnourished hands. For some, old habits can be hard to break and especially today with the added chemicals in the food that makes them highly addictive. Some experts even say “more so than heroin or crack”. Most people craving those “food like products” get absolutely no nutritional value or nourishment. As they say in the movie Hungry for Change “most over weight people are starving on a cellular level”
Here’s the great news and it’s coming from people all over the world in communities large and small. “Food Matters” ,”Food Heals”, “Food is Medicine”. It’s our responsibility to know what type of food matters and share this knowledge with others in our community. So join groups, start groups, teach the truth, socialize with like minded people and share what you’re learning with your friends, family and global communities. America is not the only country in trouble and yet recently through movie media and internet, this health-shift is taking quantum leaps forward. Share! Share! Share! because someone’s life could depend on it.
Remember that most health challenges can become opportunities and through proper diet, the body’s balance can be restored to its natural state of optimum health.
The big shift in consciousness, awareness and education is now toward R.A.D. (Raw Alkalizing Diet).
Be among the RAD people.
The awakening of those who are actively changing their diets to thrive in a healthy and optimum lifestyle. Illness as we know it can become a distant memory for those willing to learn and get involved with their own health through eating a nutritious, organic, whole food, plant-based diet. The short and longterm effects on our body with regards to Meat and Dairy should be at the top of the list for anyone who is serious about health. The facts may, or may not, surprise you. The good news is, that there’s a lot of credible information out there. Take Forks over Knives or “The China Study” as an example.
Here are some basic tips for those who are new to RAD.
- Incorporate more raw organic fruits and vegetables into each of your daily meals. Shifting to at least 80% will help align your body’s PH balance.
- Read all labels and if you can’t pronounce it or understand exactly what it is or whether it’s good for you, stay away from it. Also make sure you don’t eat GMO foods. Try to find Verified or only organic ingredients on the label.
- Fermented foods, help feed your internal flora and keep your digestion in good working order. Sauerkraut, Seed Cheese, and Coconut yogurt are a good place to start.
- Sprouting gives you amazing enzymes and powerful vitamins and minerals.
- Juicing feeds you on a cellular level and helps give your body a break from the constant digestion routine. Learn to juice it up!
- Find groups and friends to support you on your health journey. Meetup is a great way to connect with like-minded people.
- Quieting your mind and the practice of visualizing can help you expedite your health journey. Meditation is a wonderful tool and practice.
- Having fun, laughing and enjoying life can be a positive side effect of living a RAD life .
- Being curious and asking questions is good for the Body, Mind and Soul and opens up endless possibilities.
- Exercise your body and your mind will follow. Get your lymphatic system moving and detoxing.
You are the peaceful warrior, the mindful activist and even though there may be people around you who scoff at your health journey, we at Kale University applaud you and your like-minded friends.
We will always encourage you to continue supporting a healthy lifestyle.
You are the ones who have awoken, teach and inspire others to learn the true meaning of health, love, joy, peace, abundance and happiness. This starts within each of us and spreads throughout our one world community. You are the sparks of light that illuminate the way for future generations to thrive, like never before.
image source: jump_for_joy_910.jpg