Ever since I was a child I have been sensitive to the smells and effects of household cleaners and specifically sprays. I was sprayed at a close range in a tight closed space with insect spray when I was about 8 years old and my face ballooned up like the Elephant Man. The smells make me nauseous and nervous. So when I watched this video by Dr. Michael Greger I could relate to the overloading of toxic chemicals on the body.
I found that using acidic water from my Ionizer water system is very powerful against bacteria and I also use the Ozone water from my veggie-wash machine to clean the counters and cutting boards. Ozone (o3) water solution is 500 times stronger than bleach and completely safe for us since it has an extra oxygen molecule and has to be used within a half-hour, after which it dissipates.
No one needs to go out and buy an ozone machine or ionizer system but read those labels and stay away from the fragrant products.
It’s time we all knew the truth about those things that we use around us and have always thought was safe and tested. If you don’t look out for yourself and your family then no one will. Kale U. is doing its best to bring these things to light along with the great work of Dr. Michael Greger and his site: Nutritional Facts.
This next video is a must see if you want to be a little more aware of what poisons are sitting in the cabinet.
Image Source: ginnylgorman