Kale University makes raw cookies every week and always with a variation on this recipe. Pick a fruit that is in season and add it into the mix. Enjoy!
If you have a dehydrator and love to eat raw healthy food, then this recipe is for you.
Raw Banana Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
This is an extremely healthy dehydrated cookie packed full of delicious nutrients.
Author: Ken Dorr
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 cups bananas
- 1-1/2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp. maca powder
- 2 tbsp. mesquite powder
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp. raw almond butter
- Process all ingredients except the chopped nuts and raisins.
- In a large bowl put the raisins and nuts and thoroughly combine all the processed ingredients.
- In the dehydrator:
- Take a spoon and dollop out the cookies onto a non-stick sheet placing about 10 per tray.
- Heat to 105 degrees for 8 hours. Remove from the sheets and place on the grids to heat from both sides. Let them cook another 16 hours.
- Remove and Enjoy!